Friday, April 07, 2006

Recent updates

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - the home life is busy right now.

I am still editing Afterlife, although now that I have gotten through the major re-writes, I am going to let it sit. I think I only have one more section to really re-write, and then I am going to just let it go for a while.

In the meantime I have started on a new novel, tentatively called 'Demon'. Here is the blurb I am thinking of using (feel free to send comments on it):

"
Fourteen year old Cassandra Grey's father has an odd job - one that he has trained her to do since she was eight years old - to remove demons from the bodies of humans using the latest technologies available.

Then one day a tornado rips through their town, ripping a young man from his trailer and up into the darkness. He is found two days later, three miles away, unconscious but unharmed. Everything seems fine at first - until he discovers that he is not alone in his body. Now Cassey and her father hurry to expel the presence within the boy before it destroys him and takes over completely.

This time more is at stake - a battle over who will have the boy's body wages, and Cassey is stuck in the middle, fighting against evil and her own fears of inadequacy.
"

Anyway, it's going well so far. It's going slow as well. This month is busy as hell for me, and I won't have as much time to dedicate to it, but that's OK, there is no need to rush.

Still hunting for an editor with the publishing background I require. Hard to find, but I have faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home